Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blush Me Up!

Rae had some good finds this week. She showed me some blushers she brought at Watson's. It was the same mousse that I had been using ever since I saw it. I never liked powder blushers because I never knew how to put them on.. They would simply make me look like I am way too blushed or it would either be too light on the left and too much on the right or the other way around.

Anyway, thank goodness I found these mousse (I also brought it at watson's) and they were at a reasonable price so I learned to patronize the product. It was regularly priced at 169 pesos but Rae was most fortunate to buy it at a  very good price of 89 pesos! A whooping almost half the regular one! Good job Rae!


The pink one was Rae's and the mocha one is mine. The mocha looks more natural on me and using a mousse is so easy to apply.As you can see, it is almost gone!

Actually, I rarely used this for the past week because my I saw my sister's lip and cheek tint. It has a tube container and looks very red. But when I tried it on, it looks so good because it gave me a very natural blush! Unfortunately, it doesn't stay so long as much as the mousse does. I had to reapply every once in a while. I saw the same product with Cara too but it was placed on a spritzer. My sister told me that it was more expensive than the one that she has.
This one is my sister's Ever Bilena tint. Easy to apply but it also stays on your fingers. ^.^

Anyway, I had to use blushers because I have a naturally pale skin. Its not that I'm anemic or something, but its just like that. And a blusher can make a difference on your face. Makes you more blooming and happy.
I am sooo loving it!

No comments: