Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

After Christmas Things


Whew... Christmas 2010 was finally over. Finished with the Christmas shopping. Food craves and meeting with the relatives.
Now, its time to pack up.
Get ready for the New Year coming.
Here's my to - do list before 2011 comes with a BANG!


1. Plan my things to do. -Haha!
2. Think of things that I wasn't able to do last Christmas.
3. Clear up my office desk space.
4. Re-decorate my station. I'm going to use this for my last 2 months in the office, might as well make it pretty!
5. Get rid of old clothes. - Sadly, but I have to let go of some old shirts.
6. Make a list of to - buy Things.
7. Make a list of my to - write - on - blog. / Change my blog - look.
8. Clean my make - up kit.
9. Organize my picture files.
10. Organize my lesson files.
11. Plan my weekly budget.
12. Have an ORGANIZER!!!
13. Have a list of new job applications.
14. Plan my 2011 life.
15. Make a list of the things that I learned for 2010.

Hopefully, I can do all of this things before the new year starts.. ^.^

No comments: