Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Gift

I'm starting to recall my artistic self. I know I don't have the proper training but I'm sure I can find my way through searching self - help instructions from the internet.

Last December 11, 2010 , our company celebrated its yearly Christmas Party. It was an amazing day for us. Everybody enjoyed all the presentations and the awarding. I know most of the guys enjoyed the free food... but sad to say, I didn't became a fan of Korean Food. The taste was just too bland for me. Anyway, I was too caught up on taking pictures, eating , watching the presentation, laughing and talking how much one's dress was really pretty... I almost forgot about the gifts!!!

Thina gave me the IDEA what to ask for my Christmas wish list. She and I were talking for the past few weeks that I would want to try painting again. |One day, our TC gave us a paper where we were supposed to write what kind of gift that we wanted including a secret code name. I was thinking what I would want, when Thina suggested to why not ask for the acrylic paints that I've been talking about so much. It was the best idea for a Christmas gift for me. And when the time came to receive the gift, I was so incredibly so happy to take it.

I am so getting so busy once I get a good canvas to make use of this thingies!!! Love yah Teacher JOY!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS GIFTS!

1 comment:

Thins said...

yipee...^ ^..we'll be waiting for your artwork,madam!^ ^