Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Do you know ENSOGO PHILIPPINES?

I checked out my gmail account today. Something that I super rarely do because I only use it for application / business / work purposes. I was suprised to see an email from Ensogo Philippines and someone in the name of Emiliana Sision has sent me an invitation to join Ensogo. I don't have any idea on what it was but from what I saw in the email, it was something about deals and promos and the lot.

I clicked on the link and checked out their site.
NICE!!!

It was a perfect site for getting good deals. And if I say good, I say that it's really good. Like a complete discount haven!!! Some deals goes as low as 85% off! There were some items that are out of my league but still, it's interesting.

Like for today, their deals are as follows:




 Another nice thing about this site is they have this. CHILDREN'S HOUR and of course, Customer Support.

They have a lot of payment options like:


Click on the link below and sign up!
http://www.ensogo.com.ph/manila/invitation/?s=7dc2fb38016527a27e901667ca1165a8

Check out their PAST DEALS! I can't believe they had Laser Hair Removal for only 1,200 pesos valued at 6000! That's already 80% discount! Another one is the Dinner Buffet last December at Sofitel. It was normally priced at 4,800 and they released it for 1,500. Wow. Can't wait to see what's next!

Hopefully, they would come up with interesting deals in the future so that we can enjoy it too!



photos from : http://www.ensogo.com.ph/

No comments: