Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MY 2011 HANDBOOK

I received another nice email from my Tita Vie this week.
I was actually getting ready to think of the things that I want to do this year.. let's try to check this out.. with my commentaries of course!!! I'll be highlighting the ones that I'll try to follow!

 HANDBOOK 2011

Health: 
1.       Drink plenty of water.  - I need this... I've been trying to this eversince.. haha!
2.       Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar. - I  can't follow this! I love food!!! But I'll try to do running as much as I can! 
3.       Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..  - This one will be difficult but I think it will be a good idea!
4.       Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy - I always try to be full of energy. Get rid of the nega vibes!!!
5.       Make time to pray.Always do!!! Never forget to say thanks! 
6.       Play more games - I  like this. ENJOY life!
7.       Read more books than you did in 2010 . - I love books... I'll try to find more time to do this.
8.       Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day - and ponder....relax.. saraaap!!!
9.       Sleep for 7 hours.  - hahaha!!! ASA PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.    Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile. - hahaha.. I'll just try to run.. don't wanna look goofy smiling at everyone I see!

Personality
: 

11.    Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. - ok ok.. laitera kc ako.. so mahirap cia gawin.... hahaha..
12.    Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment. - TRY AND TRY AND TRY!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
13.    Don't over do. Keep your limits. - I  always try to explore the things that I didn't knew that I could possibly do!
14.    Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does. - When was I so serious anyway?
15.    Don't waste your precious energy on gossip. - CAN'T DO THIS!
16.    Dream more while you are awake - It's fun to do this.. especially in the office! lol!
17.    Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.. - Will be difficult.. I was thinking of trying to be so content with what I have.. except for career!
18.    Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness. - Yep! I don't want to be reminded as well anyway... 
19.    Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others. - Love everyone...but I'm going to be so plastic.. nah... I pick my friends.. and I don't love my the people I don't like.. lol
20.    Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present. - I forgot about it already?
21.    No one is in charge of your happiness except you. - and the people around you... ^_^
22.    Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.  Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime. - sometimes, I feel like I want to drop out.. but I think life is a roller coaster.. so something exciting is bound to happen anyway..
23.    Smile and laugh more. - Makes you more and more prettier.. I believe..
24.    You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree....Of course, if you say na panget ka.. di nako aangal pa..  

Society
: 

25.    Call your family often. - means? hearing more problems? no thanks... OOPS! I forgot! be optimistic!!!
26.    Each day give something good to others. - I gotta pocket full of SUNSHINE!!!
27.    Forgive everyone for everything..  - Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.
28.    Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of  6. - It will make so much difference in my life and with their lives..
29.    Try to make at least three people smile each day. - So should I just smile at them then?
30.    What other people think of you is none of your business.- Why should I anyway?
31.    Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch. - Yes, I want to do this!

Life
: 

32.    Do the right thing! - But there are times that I want to learn....  
33.    Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. - Oh YES!!!
34.    GOD heals everything. - With faith and trust... HE surely does.
35.    However good or bad a situation is, it will change... - Again... be optimistic!
36.    No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. - Yeah.. but my body is so difficult to command to!
37.    The best is yet to come.. - and be happy for it!
38.    When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it. - Every day is a gift from GOD, that's why it is called the PRESENT!
39.    Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy. - YES SIR!

Last but not the least
:
 
40.    Please Forward this to everyone you care about, I just did.    (VERY OPTIONAL) - But I'll share it!!!

No comments: