Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sayonara 2011! Marhaba 2012!

It's the end of the year again! But then, I don't really believe in endings.. except for happy endings. I think that if something has to end, then that would mean that a new beginning is starting. This is actually the time when we should pause for a couple of minutes and reflect about the things that happened in the previous year. Not every memory would exactly be a good one but let's just say that we learned a thing or two from our experience, may it be a happy one or the latter.

A couple of things I that happened last year that I want to remember and cherish:
- Meeting with my gradeschool friends. Proof that growing old does not mean growing out of friends. These people are some of the nicest peeps that I know!
Burt Jayson Alfonso, Crichton Casama, Rewina Malicay, Lj Manalili, Rea Mojica, Blesilda Liwanag
6 HOPE
January 2011
- The best TEAM BUILDING ever!!!!
The ORIGINAL TEAM 8 plus CHERRY! ^__^

Oh! And I conquered my fear of heights! YEP! THAT'S ME!!! Yebah!
-the last week of my teaching days at ENOZ.
How I miss my colorful and cluttered station.
-The time I returned to Marinduque after almost 10 years. 
How I love this handsome Morion!
March 2011



- The day I finished my 1st 5k RACE. 
Hyundai Run
April 2011
- The Time I became a part time book Illustrator. Ha! One of my wishes happened and I learned that it was pure hardwork! Sorry got no images, my old Toshiba Satellite gave up after the project so I wasn't able to save some of my files. I guess it was too much for it too! - May 2011

-The time I channeled the artist in me. Made a couple of paintings for my special someone and enjoyed experimenting on different genres!
Colored Pencil on Paper

- Facing reality and thinking of getting married! Best wishes to my friend Anessa Lumberio and her husband Joey Navarro. He'd better take good care of her...or else! hmmm.. i wonder when would be the time for us.... hahahah!

Milwaukee, Joey, Anessa, LJ
August 2011
- Deciding that it was time for me to get on with my career plans. APPLIED FOR JEDDAH. - August 2011

- My first WENSHA EXPERIENCE. So relaxing. Thanks to Carla and Glad for the wonderful day!
Carla, Glad, LJ
- The day I left Manila for Jeddah. Goodluck to me!
MNL-RYD-JDH Flight
October 2011
-Booyeah! Greatest Halloween Party Ever! With my MEDX Family.




- Our 7th year Anniversary. We may not be together physically but I believe our hearts are bonded with MIGHTY BOND! hahaha! I LOVE HIM so much. and I'm grateful that God has given me someone like him. 
NOVEMBER 18, 2011 

- Am so proud of my ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!! I know that this has been a very bountiful year for you. I hope that the blessings will continue to shower upon you dy! EXCELLENT JOB!



- Best Christmas Gift from my beloved! Thank you so much!!!


- Successful Christmas Party! 

Well for now, that's all that I can get.. but surely, I learned a lot of things this year. From friendships to relationships to career and life. Everything happens for a reason. I know that God will not give us something that we cannot overcome. I am thankful for the blessings and challenges that happened in the year 2011. Also, for giving me the chance to experience it all not alone but with friends and loved ones. We may have lost a lot of things this year but rather think that we have gained more than that. I hope that God will continue to bless us with His grace and provide us with a prosperous year 2012. 

Happy New Year! Happy New YOU!

No comments: