Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Photo A Day MAY! Challenge Accepted!


This is it! I've finally found something to do everyday that would satisfy my thirst for expressing myself!
For 7 months now, I've been locked in this same building, seeing the same things everyday. Doing this gives me an inspiration and something to look up to doing everyday.

Although I would be starting on Day 11, I'm still excited.
Hope I get some good pictures worthy enough to be shown here. I'll be posting it daily on my In st a g ram (whenever my pod doesn't go boinking with the net) and I'll also post the rest here by group.

I'll only be using my I pod but I think that it has a decent camera and as long as I shoot with the correct lighting, it'll be good to go!

So here we go, as a sample, here's my DAY 11 pic : KITCHEN.




No comments: