Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Making Friends, Making Gifts

Having so many friends can be so frustrating during Christmas. Being on a tight budget, I went to the mall last Saturday to look for gifts for my office family. Well, after hunting for more than 2 hours, I decided to not buy anything but squeeze out some of my arty crafty juice.

Here is what happened. My friends happen to LOVE their faces. Haha!

I needed these to make my ENOZ CHRISTMAS PRESENTS:

Some strings to glue at the back.

Christmas wrapper and a roll of pretty blue ribbon .

An illustration board divided into small squares.
 Some accents to add the design.
 Of course, print out the pictures!
Wrap them and pray that they will like it!
One of the finished products. Yey!!!
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Maxine Go said...

nakakatuwa tlga!! hehe.. thanks sa super Über creative mong gift.. mwah!

Thins said...

pagkakitaan mo yan, teh! : D

haha..salamat ha! : D

Emk Ramos said...

at like ko talga! ako ang model! hahaha!! thanks LJ! ur so talented and creative! 2 thumbs up!